Ahead of Christmas, I wanted to share the results of my latest survey about our economy.
For those who responded:
- Economic uncertainty caused worry for over 70%
- Over 75% did not believe the government understood the anxiety created by their economic mismanagement
- Less than 10% felt the economy was stronger as a result of the Autumn Statement
- Over half felt a degree of concern about rising mortgage costs
- The cost of the weekly shop caused great concern for many of you
- The cost of energy and fuel was a source of distress for a staggering 93%
The Tories crashed the economy and loaded the costs onto working people. Only Labour has a plan to get the economy firing on all cylinders and deliver a fresh start for Britain.
At this difficult time, I’m open and accessible to all constituents – if I can help, please drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.