Get in touch with Bridget

Bridget’s role is to represent you as a constituent within the Houghton and Sunderland South Constituency, regardless of your politics. Not sure if you’re a constituent? Check here.

If you’re concerned about a local or national issue Bridget can make representations on your behalf to the government, Sunderland City Council or other agency and will keep you informed about your case. If you would like Bridget's help, use the form below to set out the details of your case and your contact information.

By filling in your personal contact details and providing Bridget Phillipson MP with information about your views, you consent to allowing Bridget Phillipson MP and her staff to use the information you’ve given, as well as other information to which we have an entitlement, to contact you by email, text, phone, websites and apps even though you may be registered with the Telephone Preference Service.

If you have any questions about our privacy policy, the information we have collected from you online, the practices of this site or your interaction with this website, please contact us by clicking here.

For our full privacy policy and how we use your data please see:

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun. will place cookies on your computer to help make your visit as user-friendly as possible.

To find out more about cookies review the sites privacy notice. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies.